- Volunteer. What a better way to help out the community, get some exercise and hang out with animals all in a few hours! We are in need of people to help keep the kennels cleaned and the animals exercised.We are currently recruiting morning Kennel Cleaner volunteers. The hours are from 8:30am to 12:00pm every day of the week. You will work with other volunteers to clean, feed and exercise both dogs and cats.
Volunteers must be 18. We require a commitment of six hours a month.
Complete a Volunteer Application and mail it to 901 Brutscher St. Suite D PMB #107, Newberg, OR 97132 or drop it off at the shelter between 10:00am and 11:00am any day of the week. Volunteers must be 18. We require a commitment of six hours a month.
- Sponsor a Pet via Petfinder.
- Shop through smile.amazon.com in support of Newberg Animal Shelter Friends. Use this AmazonSmile link as you shop and Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of AmazonSmile purchases to us. It’s that easy to support us!
- Join the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program. Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits, based on where their customers tell them to give. You will continue to get your reward points, fuel points and rebates, as you normally would, but also earn a donation to NASF. Sign in and create an account. Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card by selecting NASF as your favorite charity. Search and select NASF (by our full name) or by our non-profit number: 89319. THANK YOU for your participation in this new program.
- Donate. If you use the Just Give Donation Link or the DONATE button below (PayPal) or the Global Giving (Give Now) button, you can designate the amount for an on-line donation. Your email confirmation or Paypal account information is your tax deductible receipt.
- Give a dog a bed. Check out the Kuranda dog beds and donate one to our shelter. The older dogs will thank you!
- Donation items. We are always accepting donations of these items..
You can donate some of the items below online through our Amazon Wishlist.
Premium Dog Food (adult and small bites)
Premium Canned Dog Food
Kitten food (dry and canned)
Cat food (dry and canned)
Laundry Detergent (any HE high efficiency)
Tide Free & Gentle (HE high efficiency)
Garbage bags (kitchen size)
Cleaners: Simple Green, window spray,
dish soap, hand sanitizer, 409 Spray
Sponges and Scrub brushes
Small fleece or soft blankets